Looking for a company that encourages growth, offers flexibility to meet your lifestyle, and values what you do? You have come to the right place.
Kearl Site – Temporary position with opportunities for long term employment
Clean and Valid Class 3 or 1 operators
Vacuum, Hydro Vac, Combo and High-Pressure truck experience (Must have at least 1-2 years experience)
Flights to and from Edmonton or Calgary provided
Start Date – As soon as possible.Send Resume
Birch Mountain Enterprises currently has a position available for a Tool Crib Attendant, shift is Mon-Fri, 8 hours per day.
Job Responsibilities of Tool Crib Attendant:
• Receiving, stocking, selecting, and dispensing a variety of supplies and tools
• Works with planner scheduler to order materials/parts required for safety work orders
• Follows up with purchasing and suppliers to ensure order processing is progressing and on any late deliveries to minimize impact on business. Communicates issues and manages same with maintenance and operations team.
• Will be required to do physical inventory counts, cycle counts adjustments
• Inspects tools and equipment for wear or defects
• Maintains housekeeping standards in regular work areas and storage areas and follows company health, safety, and environmental policies/procedures.
• Manages first aid box supplies
• Ability to communicate and interact well with other employees and our customers.
• Good overall knowledge of tools
• Familiarity with data entry, filing and record keeping
• Strong knowledge with Windows-based computer operating systems and software
• Positive Attitude with good customer service skills
• Pay attention to detail, and the ability to follow special instructions
• Work independently and stay focused to complete assigned work
• Use system function to locate available inventory
• Build safety order based on site requirements
• Must keep accurate records and maintain constant awareness of parts inventory levels.
• Issue and receive inventory items and receive parts and supplies ordered.
• Minimum Requirements
• Two (2) or more year’s related experience in a tool crib setting
• Basic computer skills are necessary in the position
• Must be able to work with minimal supervisory oversight, attentive to detail, and be highly organized
• Must be willing to work overtime as required
Duties Include: Steam Cleaning light to heavy duty equipment
•Physically demanding position
•3-5 years’ experience
•Valid driver’s license
•Air brakes Q •CSTS •Fall Arrest Training •JLG Training •H2S Training • (An asset)
•Emergency First Aid